Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Today is my first blog. I am an extrovert and have a hard time sitting down to write my own thoughts. I decided that perhaps it was time to start a blog and perhaps that will entise me to write.

I'd like to explain my title. Opus, vesta, ego. Opus means work, vesta is the goddess of family and ego is self or conciousness. It kind of explains me. I am a mom, wife, maid, household I.T. expert/landscaper/medic/historian/party plannerm/mediator and entrepreneur.

I've started a group called Entrepreneur & Professional Moms Association. Check out our website! www.epmassociation.org

I also do organizational development for small businesses and entrepreneurs and have a family and couples coaching practice. I love helping people succeed and making a positive difference in peoples lives.

I hope that you enjoy my blog and follow me as I search for things and ideas to help others with business or family or both!

Cheers,
Lorin

No comments: